Groutsmith of South Florida
5-Star Review on YELP: " I would highly recommend this company. I had my grout done in my entire house and master bath approx. 7 years ago by Ken and his crew. My grout was looking, well not that great, i thought. And i had a little mildew in the shower. I called Ken and told him about the bath and he stopped by and took a look. I also explained that i was cleaning my tiles with my steam mop and once in a while, with the product he gave me. Ken took to the floor with a rag and showed me how i had been doing it wrong all these years. The dirt came right out. I was both embarrassed and relieved that once again, my tiles will look like new. Ken set up an appt to send one of his crew members to renew my master bath, which actually, had nothing to do with the grout he had sealed but with the caulking & he took care of it anyways! this is no fly by night company and Ken is a great, honest business man. My tiles will look amazing just in time for the holidays. Thank you Ken, for taking the time to show me how to clean my tiles & grout PROPERLY! If you are looking to get your tiles cleaned and your grout is looking nasty, I would not let any other company touch them except for Ken and his crew!"
5-Star Review on YELP..." I used GroutSmith several years ago (at least 7) and my tile floors still looked great but it was time. No fuss no hassle, Ken came by gave me an estimate and we scheduled the work the next day. Lisa and Matt arrived on time, got to work and finished the job. My floors looks like new!!! I highly recommend GroutSmith."
To provide the highest quality of tile and grout cleaning and restoration; to enable homeowners and business owners to enjoy and appreciate the beauty and functionality of their tile and grout surfaces; and to instruct proper maintenance techniques and provide the best products to keep their tile and grout beautiful.
- Grout Sealing
- Tile & Grout Cleaning & Restoration
-Floor and Tile Rebonding
-Color Matched Caulking
Miramar . Hollywood . Weston . Parkland . Cooper City . Davie . Plantation Pompano Beach . Hallandale . Margate . Tamarac . Sunrise . Coral Springs . Ft. Lauderdale . Pembroke Pines and Surrounding Areas
When you’re looking for grout and tile cleaning, you’re going to want to work with only the best. See how The Groutsmith stacks up with our competitors:
1. We Do it all by Hand
Most tile and grout cleaning companies, especially carpet cleaning companies, use heavy steam cleaning machines that can heat up tile. This can cause cracking, loose tiles, and grout degradation. We scrub, clean, seal, and caulk ALL BY HAND.
2. We Use Proprietary Products
Our products have been developed in-house over 20 years and are considered the industry best to clean and seal your tile and grout.
3. We Were a Pioneer of Color Sealing
We offer over 50 standard colors or can color match any color grout.
4. We Only Service Grout and Tile
We are not a carpet cleaning company or handyman who dabbles in grout and tile. We are specialists.
5. We Save You Money
Our tile floor and shower restoration process costs around 10% of the cost of replacing your tiles. Keep the other 90% in your pocket!
There are always times and places where it’s OK to skimp, but your grout and tile should not be one of those instances. Treat your home or business flooring with the care and expertise it deserves — contact The Groutsmith for the best in grout and tile cleaning.